Saturday, April 7, 2012

Stocking Up For A Craft Show

I have officially signed up for my first craft show of the year. It's a well attended fall festival craft show that I have participated in the past few years. I have wonderful return buyers who come back to shop my booth. This year I hope they will be able to find me as the set up is going to be a lot different from years past. There are pros and cons to the differences but overall I think everything will work out just fine.

Lately I've been trying to not only keep up with Etsy orders and adding NEW items to my Etsy shop, but I've also been trying to get some inventory built up to be prepared for the craft show. I am never quite as prepared as I would like but this year I am DETERMINED to have plenty so that people who come into my booth will have LOTS to choose from. I still have a few months so I'll be keeping busy. That's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment