Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday Chores And Plans

Why oh why are there always SO many things to clean up and put away? Wait, I know! It's because I'm married and have kids!

Seems like every time I turn around there is a new mess to clean up. Right now as I'm typing this I can hear my son in his room playing/messing up his room that my daughter and I JUST cleaned up! Little does he know he will be helping re-clean it here in a bit. :-)

I've already put the dishes in the dishwasher this morning since they wouldn't hop on in there on their own. Stubborn dishes!

Next on my to do list is to fold and put away some laundry. I've yet to train it to fold and put away itself. It is as stubborn as those dishes!

After laundry, I think I'll crochet a bit before going out for a bite to eat. I don't feel like cooking today. So, what are your Saturday chores and plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment