Friday, April 20, 2012

Do You Follow?

The topic for this post is going to be about Twitter again. The other day I posted about what you use Twitter for. If you missed it, you can read it here.

My first question for this blog post is:

Do you follow everyone on Twitter who follows you?

I don't and it's not necessarily because I don't want to, it is more because I wouldn't be able to read everything everyone tweeted if I followed everyone that follows me.

I'm not really THAT popular so I only have 61 followers but that is still quite a bit for lil' ol me! At least I think so!

Call me crazy but I like to actually try to read each and every tweet posted by those that I follow. I don't see how it's possible for people to do that when they are following hundreds of other people?

I am currently following 36 other people on Twitter and can usually stay pretty caught up with all their tweets. Most of the ones I'm following are following me but some are not.

I would rather follow fewer people and actually be able to read their tweets than follow a whole bunch of people and only be able to read part of them. That's just my personal preference though. Everyone is different and that's A OK! If we were all the same, the world would be a pretty boring place!

So..... since I don't follow back EVERYONE who follows me, that leads me to my second question. If you follow someone and they don't follow you back, do you unfollow them?

No comments:

Post a Comment