Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Eighth Featured Etsian



Happy Easter everyone! As some of you may already know, I had two New Year's resolutions for 2012. One was to blog every day this year and one was to make a treasury every day this year.

Well, I found my eighth featured Etsian earlier today when making my treasury for the day. With it being Easter I decided the theme of my treasury was going to be bunnies. Perfect day to show off those adorable long eared critters, don't ya think?

So my eighth featured Etsian is SusanWindsor and her Etsy shop can be found here. The AWESOME bunny rabbit watercolor painting seen at the top of this blog post is the item I found of hers when searching for bunnies for my treasury but don't let that bunny be the only work of hers that you take a peek at. You have just GOT to go see her ENTIRE shop. Amazing talent to be found there. Did I say amazing? I meant ABSOLUTELY amazing! Go look already will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment