Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Thirteenth Featured Etsian

Meet Donna, from the Etsy shop mystuff2! Her shop can be found here. She sells bookmarks, greeting cards, and gift tags. I chose her to be my thirteenth featured Etsian for two reasons:

1.She is just one of the sweetest, and I mean SWEETEST people I've met on Etsy. I'm betting that those of you who know her would totally agree!

2. The items sold in her shop are just fantastic! If you've purchased her items before then you know what I mean by fantastic. If you haven't purchased from her then you are missing out!


The bookmarks found in Donna's shop are just the right size, well made, and would make for a GREAT stocking stuffer idea for anyone you know who likes to read. If you don't stuff stockings, pair up one of Donna's bookmarks with a book as a gift for that avid reader you know.


The greeting cards in Donna's shop come blank inside leaving the option open for you to use for numerous occasions from thank you cards, get well cards, or simply just to say hello cards, to name just a few.


The gift tags that Donna makes are probably one of my most favorite items found in Donna's shop. These little gift tags not only would work for a gift tag for a gift, a thank you card for your Etsy buyers, but from personal experience, they make for AWESOME little lunch box notes. I've used them to send notes in my grade school daughter's lunch. The pretty flower ones and animal ones were a hit with my daughter.

Don't think that the pictures in this blog post are the only designs that Donna has to offer. Go check out her shop for more wonderful designs!

8 comments:

  1. I totally agree that Donna is a special delightful person and very talented at that.
    I own pages of her ACEOs.
    Check her out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome feature! Donna's items are very beautiful and I enjoy everything I get from her. I do agree, she is one of the sweetest, nicest people you will ever meet on Etsy! Congratulations, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to find that you featured Donna's shop in your blog. She is a very sweet person, and mystuff2 is one of my favorite Etsy shops.
    I have purchased her bookmarks for gifts, and mini gift cards for writing thank you notes for my business.
    Donna is an amazing photographer, and my granddaughter loves the set of magnets featuring photographs of animals making funny faces that she designed.
    I just stopped by her Etsy shop and she has a special for July.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna rocks! Thanks for featuring her, MeandMom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree !
    I love Mystuff2 's shop! I have made many purchases and i am always blown away by her customer service and she is the sweetest lady ever. The really awesome thing about Donna's shop is that not only are her photos amazing but she customizes every bookmark with your own wording or quote for no additional cost. Sweet! I have an order in right now and I'm pondering my quotes. If you are stumped she has great quotes you can choose from.
    I have also gotten some beautiful note cards , perfect for any occasion. You must check out her shop if you haven't yet!
    Great review Jessica,
    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you featuring Donna (mystuff2)!!! I totally agree, she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I am glad to call her friend! A lovely feature, Jessica!

    Love, Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome shout out for Mystuff2 ! Donna IS a sweetheart and her photography is amazing. It took me a while to "share" the things I bought from her by using them and giving them away. But, I did, and the compliments I get are amazing. Great feature !
    Jul

    ReplyDelete