Monday, June 29, 2009

A Sweet And Precious Sound

So I know I have already blogged about baby laughter before but it is just such a sweet and precious sound that I had to blog about it again! Only this time you can hear it instead of just imagining it because I recorded it for you. What you will hear is my baby boy giggling and laughing. Daddy was holding him and walking behind me. I would stop all of a sudden and turn around. He would then laugh out loud. Baby that is, not daddy. Mommy and daddy were just smiling away so as to only record baby laughter. Don't think you would consider our laughs to be near as cute! Hope I added it right so you can play it. Also hope it will be loud enough and clear enough for you to hear. Have a listen and enjoy! Hope it will bring a smile to your face like it did ours!

2 comments: