Sunday, June 14, 2009

What I Wore Today

Today was a pretty lazy day for me. I did a lot of listing in my shop and that is about it. I'm glad no one decided to just pop in for a visit without calling. You should see what I would have had on. A pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt. Now let me tell you about them and show you how lovely they look! You'll want some for yourself!

We'll start with the pajama pants which have a matching shirt that I don't wear very often. They used to belong to my grandpa. Now I don't remember exactly when I got them or why but I've had them since before my husband and I met. That would mean I have had them for over 15 years! I was either in middle school or high school when grandma gave the pajama set to me because they were too small for grandpa. I can't remember if I was just staying the night at their house or if it was when we were living with them for a short time until we moved to our new apartment. I am not old enough to have such a horrible memory! Anyway, they are a tan plaid color and getting thin! Call me crazy sentimental but I just can't part with them. I guess because my grandparents gave them to me. I don't like to get rid of anything they give me. Here's the color of the pajama pants:
Now to tell you about my t-shirt! It's an orangy rusty color and has Beer Pong on it. I only have this t-shirt because I found it at a Thrift Store. I only bought it because I have a younger brother who likes to play this game. I've actually only played it once with this same little brother of course. For those of you who don't know what Beer Pong is, it is a drinking game. You set up cups partially full of beer (or other alcoholic beverage of choice) in a triangle at each end of a long table. You divide into two teams of the same amount of players whether it is just one per team or more. Each person on each team then takes turns tossing 2 ping pong balls across and trying to make them in the cups at the opposite end of the table. If they make them in one of the cups then the other team must drink what is in that cup. Yes, people drink the drink that someone whom you have no clue where their hands have been tosses a ping pong ball in it! And yes, if they miss the ball does bounce all over the place! Very gross and unsanitary! I guess they think the alcohol will kill the germs! I've heard some people actually fill the cups with water for the throwing of the ping pong balls and have the cups with the drinks they have to drink set over to the side. If I were to play again this is how I would do it. The one time I played I didn't drink any of the drinks. I just threw the ball which made it on the first try I might add, (go me!) and let everyone else do the drinking. So anyway, that's the story behind my t-shirt. Here's what it looks like:Now don't you all just want an outfit just like mine? I know you are so jealous that you can't find one aren't you? Who's gonna run out and play Beer Pong? Anyone?

1 comment:

  1. I wish honestly that I had a beer pong shirt like yours. That's SUPER Spiffy! I really do love it! Lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete