Monday, June 15, 2009

Where We Ate

Today my kids and I spent most of the day with my mom. She took out us to lunch and then we ran a few errands. We went to a restaurant called Tommy's to eat. The food there was so good! We were all stuffed when we left AND had leftovers to eat for supper. Mom had a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich with french fries. My daughter had a cheese pizza. I had an appetizer as my meal that came with chicken taquitos, chicken quesadillas, and chips with salsa and cheese dip. Mom also felt like having onion rings so she ordered an appetizer of onion rings too. They were huge! I bet the onion must have at least been the size of a grapefruit or larger to begin with. These onion rings were about an inch or so wide! Crazy huge! They tasted great dipped in Ranch dressing! Overall a great lunch and wonderful place to eat! I'd go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment