Friday, June 5, 2009

Inner Alarm Clock

My son is a night owl like his daddy. He doesn't go to bed at night until around the 11 o'clock hour. For nearly the past week he has been getting up in the 5 o'clock hour. It must be his inner alarm clock going off! I must have one too because this morning I woke up at 5:10am but baby was still snoozing away. I got up to use the bathroom very quietly hoping to not wake him. I crawled back in bed and I don't think I had barely got back to sleep when I heard crying. Yep, you guessed it! He was up. It was about 5:50am so he was still in his 5 o'clock hour time frame! Got him fed and back to bed. Seems to be our routine as of late. I've heard that when babies sleeping patterns change it could mean a milestone in their lives is coming up. Maybe he will get another tooth soon or sit on his own. He's pretty close to both I think. My how fast they grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment