Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Saturday

Well, my friends, here is your blog you missed for Saturday. I know! I know! I have got to stop making you wait! My Saturday was a very busy one. We went to the post office to mail some packages and then went to pick up a bag of baby clothes for my son from someone about 40 minutes away. Got home and just a bit after that my mom came with McDonald's for a late lunch. When we were finished eating mom and I started getting our items ready for a craft show we are doing in a few more weeks. We made the last table covering we didn't get finished the other day then set up our tables with our items on them. We have it figured out as to how we are going to display everything at the show. Once we were done doing that we ran some errands to a few different stores to get some things we needed. Came back to the house and did a little more preparation then sat down to stuff our faces with a bowl of ice cream. Mmmm! You scream! I scream! We all scream ice cream! It was the Hyvee ice cream called Star Tracks. Vanilla ice cream with caramel and chocolate caramel covered pieces in it. Oh so yummy! I think it was after 8:30pm before my mom even headed home. After that we still had to give the kids their baths. Just a busy busy Saturday around our house. So now you know why I didn't get a blog written for your reading eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment