Sunday, February 19, 2012

New Haircut

So I got a new haircut a few weeks ago. I got about 3 to 4 inches cut off the length and also had some layers cut throughout it along with getting it thinned as well as I have SUPER thick hair.

I just LOVE how easy it is to manage now. Way less hair to wash and style which I can do now! I used to just pull all my hair back in a ponytail most days because I didn't like how it looked leaving it down. Now I leave it down and actually style it with gel. Something that makes it take a bit longer to get ready but........I love how I look when I'm done, so worth the extra time it takes.

What I don't like however about my new haircut is how when I wake up in the morning it stands up all over because of being shorter with all the layers cut throughout it. It doesn't just smooth down when I crawl out of bed so yeah, my morning look is sometimes NOT too pretty!

Suppose it doesn't really matter. Hubby and the kids are usually the only ones here to see my "scared standing on end" hair look. The kids sometimes have this look going on too so I fit right in with them and hubby married me for that better or worse situation so I think a bad hair do falls in the worse category, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment