Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Fifth Featured Etsian



Today I am going to do another feature of a fellow Etsian. I am going to shine the spotlight on a shop owner I met on Etsy quite some time ago.

We were on one of the old BNR threads before the forums turned into teams. We are now on one of the Etsy teams together. The Etsy Meet Up Team found here. Come by and join us!

So my dear blog readers, my fifth featured Etsian here on my blog is Kim, the shop owner of Karnival Of Krafts found here on Etsy. She is such a sweet person who I am happy to feature. I have really enjoyed chatting with her recently and getting to know her a bit better.

As you can see from the pictures in this post, Kim makes a wide variety of items. Don't think she only creates three different things though. She definitely has lots more to offer besides scarves, bookmarks, and note cards featured in this post. There are SO many more items to view in her shop. I just can't show you everything in one little blog post. She has gloves, ear warmers, tags, and gift bags. You can also find
plastic bag holders, baby wipes, and more!



Kim is definitely a talented Etsian to be able to create so many different items. Be sure to go check out everything else she makes! You just might find something you just gotta buy! I know she'll let you! Now go look already will ya?

1 comment:

  1. Jessica,
    You are such a sweetheart! Thank You So Much for this wonderful feature!

    (HUGS)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete