Wednesday, July 8, 2009

So Tired

*BIG yawns* Hello my dear blog readers! This is your fill of reading for Tuesday. A bit late but here for your reading eyes none the less! I didn't get a blog written yesterday because, well, just because I didn't. By the time bedtime was nearing I was just so tired I didn't feel like typing, plus I didn't really know what I wanted to blog about anyway. Sooo...I'm catching up now. I'm still very tired. Not sure why. Think it might be because both of my kids have decided they like to get up earlier in the mornings now the past few days. They've even been getting up sometimes before daddy's alarm goes off for him to get up to get ready for work. Little early birds need to cut that stuff out! Can you tell I've become spoiled to sleeping a tad bit later? Oh well, I'm sure I'll get used to it and our routine was going to change anyway here in just over a month when my daughter starts school. This way we'll be ready for the earlier morning schedule. Well, I'm off to find some breakfast and hope it will help wake me up. I'd love to just nap but there is alas just too much to do! Nothing gets done when I'm sleeping!

1 comment:

  1. Totally been there! I work full time but I love Etsy and spend as much time as I can in here but I really get burned out. Lot of work involved in keeping up a job, a shop, and a blog! You're entitled to be tired sometimes! :O)

    ReplyDelete