Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hot Pocket Paninis

So maybe it's just me but I didn't care for the Hot Pocket Paninis. I'd seen them in the frozen section at the grocery store a few times and thought they looked so good in the pictures on the box. I just couldn't bring myself to buy them because to me they are a bit pricey. Well, the other day I had a coupon so I decided to splurge a bit and bought two different boxes. One was the ham and swiss cheese one and the other was the steak and cheddar one. Today I made the ham and swiss cheese one which I had bought for myself. I, however did not realize it was made with rye bread dough so I did not like it at all as I do not like rye bread. Hubby ended up eating this one and I made the steak and cheddar one which I had initially bought for him. Ummm...it wasn't very good either. Needless to say, we ate them as to not completely waste our money but I will not be puchasing them again in the future even if I have a coupon. I just don't think they were worth it for the price that you have to pay for them. And that my friends is your try it before you buy it for today!

1 comment:

  1. interesting! i thought about trying them, cause they look good, and i do like hot pockets - well actually i buy the lean pockets. But like you said, they are just pricey!

    ReplyDelete