Friday, July 17, 2009

Getting Ready

So, yeah, I know I'm still a day behind on blogging. One of these days I'll catch it up. Today isn't that day though. This past week we have been busy cleaning, organizing, and getting everything ready for our summer party. There is a lot that goes into making it a success. We're having food, fun, music, games, prizes, a raffle, a silent auction, and more! It is going to be a blast! It takes so much time and effort to get it all set up though. Boy, am I getting tired but I know it will all be worth it when we see how much fun everyone will be having! Two summers ago we had a summer party and I believe we had about 43 people. This year we are expecting more than that if everyone who RSVP'd shows up. Yikes! One of my cousins is very excited about the party and so is one of my best friends. She and I have been counting down the days, hours, and minutes. Is it party time yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment