Thursday, July 30, 2009

Need To Pull Your Hair Back?

Do you need something to pull your hair back with? Well, if you do then you are in luck! Today my daughter and I spent a bit of time putting all the ponytail holders my mom had made into little bags to get them ready for craft shows we will be doing this fall. All together there were over 60 ponytail holders in various colors. Yes, mom made a lot! It is something new we are trying out. She was having a lot of fun making something different. Right now I only have a few listings of them in my shop but hope to get some added in the near future. You can see the ones listed already if you go here. As you can tell by the picture above though, we have many many more colors to be listed! Now who needs to pull their hair back?

No comments:

Post a Comment