Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tootsie Rolls

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? I have no clue but I do know that I really like the fruit flavored tootsie rolls! There are cherry, lemon, orange, and lime ones. I do believe I like them better than the chocolate ones. Yes, I said it. I like fruit better than chocolate! What stinks is that as far as I know you can only get the fruit flavored tootsie rolls in the bags of assorted candy. If you can buy just the fruit flavored ones in a bag of their own then I am unaware of that. If someone knows differently please let me know!

Now to end this blog I am going to attempt to get a song stuck in your head. You can thank me later!

The world looks mighty good to me
Cuz tootsie rolls are all I see
Whatever it is I think I see
Becomes a tootsie roll to me
Tootsie roll
How I love your chocolately chew
Tootsie roll
I think I'm in love with you
Whatever it is I think I see
Becomes a tootsie roll to me

Be sure to let me know how long you are singing that song for! You're very welcome! To see the old commercial with the song playing go here. Now the song will REALLY be stuck in your head! Glad I could be of assistance!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the song that is stuck in my head,great blog,am following!
    http://boutiquestitches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm.... I ADORE the fruit ones! I don't like the variety bag though bc i don't like the vanilla ones. I'm following!!

    http://grumblebeedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete