Monday, August 3, 2009

How Fights Start

So I'm sitting here trying to decide what I want to blog about tonight. Nothing is really coming to mind. I decided to go and read some e-mails I have that have been sitting in my inbox for awhile. I came across one with the subject being "How Fights Start". I read it and found part of them a bit funny so I decided to share them with you. Hopefully they will at least give you a little smile! Enjoy!

One year, a husband decided to buy his
mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift.
The next year, he didn't buy her a gift.
When she asked him why, he replied, "Well, you still
haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"
And that's how the fight started.....

I asked my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?'
It warmed my heart to see her face melt in sweet appreciation.
'Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!' she said.
So I suggested, 'How about the kitchen?'
And that's when the fight started.....

My wife and I are watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we
were in bed. I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have sex?'
'No,' she answered. I then said, 'Is that your final answer?'
She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying 'Yes.'
So I said, 'Then I'd like to phone a friend.'
And that's when the fight started.....

My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping
the channels. She asked, 'What's on TV?' I said, 'Dust.'
And then the fight started.....

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming
anniversary. She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to
200 in about 3 seconds.' I bought her a scale.
And then the fight started.....

My wife and I were sitting at a table at her high school
reunion and she kept staring at a drunken man swigging
his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table.
I asked her , 'Do you know him?' 'Yes,' she sighed,
'He's my old boyfriend. I understand he took to drinking
right after we split up those many years ago, and
I hear he hasn't been sober since.' 'My God!' I said,
'who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'
And then the fight started.....

No comments:

Post a Comment