Monday, August 10, 2009

Missing Box

I'm a bit bummed over a box of stuff that apparently fell out of the truck when we were taking some boxes over to my mom's house for a yard sale we were going to have over this past weekend. I didn't even notice it was missing until a few hours into the yard sale. We thought maybe we might have just left it at home. After looking at home we decided it must have blown out of the truck and we just didn't know it. We retraced our route but didn't see the box. We did however find one thing on the side of the road that I believe I had packed in the missing box. Finding that item really makes us think it fell out of the truck and someone picked it up. I know it was just yard sale stuff so it shouldn't really matter right? We were trying to sell it and get rid of it anyway. Well, this box had a lot of really nice things in it. Some of which were things that we didn't ever use but still might have gone ahead and kept around had they not sold in the yard sale. My only hope is that whomever happened upon the box was someone who could really use the money from it if they were to sell it or maybe it was someone who could really use the items in the box for themselves or their family. I'm a firm believer in that saying, "Everything happens for a reason." So this box was obviously meant for someone other than us.

No comments:

Post a Comment