Thursday, August 13, 2009

28 Days

Not too long ago my hubby was out of town for work again so my daughter and I had one of our movie nights. After I put the baby to bed she and I will grab pillows and blankets. We then make ourselves comfy on the couches. We have been watching one of my movies instead of hers here lately. She likes to choose which one of my movies we watch even though she has no clue what they are even about. This last time she picked out the movie called 28 Days with Sandra Bullock. It is from the year 2000. Sandra Bullock plays a woman named Gwen who has a drinking problem and ends up in rehab after ruining her sister's wedding with her boyfriend Jasper. She struggles at first with rehab but in the end she and her sister end up reconciling. She also ends her relationship with Jasper after realizing she will be better off without him. I really liked this movie and would recommend it to anyone who has never seen it. I think Sandra Bullock is probably another one of my favorite actresses along with Julia Roberts. I wouldn't mind having all the movies that either one of these women have been in. With school starting next week, my daughter and I will no longer get to stay up late watching movies when my hubby is out of town for work so I don't know when I will be writing my next movie review for you. We may still do our movie tradition. It will just be at an earlier hour. We'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment