Saturday, July 28, 2012

Where's Daddy?

Yesterday hubby went downstairs to do some laundry. Yes, you read that right! My hubby does laundry! I'm a very lucky woman and I know this!

Hubby carries down all the dirty laundry to the basement. He washes and dries it, then carries it back upstairs. I then fold and put it away although sometimes hubby helps with this part too. No, I will not trade him or rent him out! I'm keeping this guy all to myself!

Sooooo, back to how this blog post started. Hubby went downstairs to do some laundry yesterday and my son was trying to find daddy. I told him he went downstairs. He wanted to go get him but I told him to just wait, he'd be back soon.

Daddy came back up but a bit later he went back downstairs again. When my son noticed he was gone he wanted to know where daddy was. When I told him he had gone back downstairs he said, "Again?"

It is so cute to hear the little people talk! Some of the things they say are really adorable that you wish you had a tape recorder going at the time. It would really be cute and fun to share with others or even just listen to it again yourself at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment