Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pretzels


Bags of pretzels make for a good, quick snack. I don't like the regular salted pretzels too much but do have a few other favorites. One of the better brands of pretzels that I do like are the Hy-vee butter braided pretzels BUT my all time FAVORITE type of pretzel would have to be the Rold Gold Cheddar pretzels. At $3.00 to $4.00 a bag though, unfortunately my checkbook doesn't let me buy my FAVORITE pretzels too often.

So the other day when we were in Hy-vee picking up a few other groceries and hubby wanted to go down the chip aisle, you can bet I snatched up a bag of cheddar pretzels QUICKLY when I saw they were on sale for the AMAZING price of $1.88 a  bag! I probably should have bought more than one bag at that price but I didn't. Oh well. I'm definitely enjoying snacking on the bag I did purchase though.

If you've never tried cheddar pretzels, you should! Who knows? Maybe you'll love them as much as I do, maybe you won't. You'll never know if you don't taste them for yourself!

And that my dear readers is your try it before you buy it review for today! Now get to the grocery store already and get your own bag of cheddar pretzels! Hopefully they'll be on sale for you too!

1 comment: