Monday, July 16, 2012

My Twelfth Featured Etsian

I found my twelfth featured Etsian, Harriet, on one of our daily treasuries we have been making this year. The shop owner of the Etsy shop HarrietDamave, which sells unique contemporary hand painted delft porcelain, took the time to leave a comment on our treasury when she was not even one of the featured shops at the time.


All items in this shop are hand formed and hand painted in the traditional Dutch Delft technique using cobalt oxide and transparent porcelain glaze or tin glaze in Harriet's home studio in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.



I love the items listed in this shop! Well, because as you can see by the pictures posted in this blog, they are blue! Any of you who read my blog on a regular basis quite possibly know that my all time FAVORITE color is blue so I really enjoyed browsing this shop!


These photos are just a few of the wonderful items made by this talented Etsian! If you want more color than just blue and white though, be sure to check out her other shop, houseofharriet.

No comments:

Post a Comment