Thursday, July 12, 2012

Getting My Hair "Fixed"

My daughter likes to "fix" my hair. She will get all kinds of hair accessories, mostly hair clips, and a comb or brush then she's ready to give me a new hair style.

My son has the monkey see monkey do thing going on so of course when my daughter is "fixing" my hair he wants to do the same thing.

Sometimes he wants to "fix" my hair even when my daughter isn't. This was the case a little over a week ago. He asked if he could and when I told him yes, he was off to get the comb from the bathroom drawer. He doesn't care about all the hair accessories like his sister does. Lol.

So I'm sitting there and as he twists my head around telling daddy to look at my hair, my son looks at me and says, "You real pretty." Awww, how cute is that?

1 comment:

  1. That's adorable! ^_^

    I'm going home to see family soon! So i get to see my nieces (which will probably mean getting my hair 'fixed' too hehe ) and my nephews. I'm rather excited!

    ReplyDelete