Sunday, July 22, 2012

Relaxing

Yesterday we celebrated my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. We had a meal and then a delicious cake for dessert. Lots of planning and work went into the event. I think my grandparents really enjoyed it although my grandpa was feeling a bit under the weather. We're still not sure what was making him not feel good but hopefully he'll get some rest and be up to par again, feeling like himself soon.

I counted the names in the guest book and I believe we had at least 54 people attend the anniversary party. We definitely had enough food. Better to have too much than not enough. After we cleaned up the church where we had the party, we loaded up everyone's vehicles and went to one of my aunt's houses to continue to visit and hang out for awhile.

Our day yesterday began with getting up early and getting home VERY late so today the kids and I are just sitting around the house relaxing in our pj's. Hubby went to a movie with one of my brothers so in a way he's relaxing too. None of us are probably going to do much of anything today. After yesterday, we deserve a day of relaxation!

No comments:

Post a Comment