Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Too HOT!

I don't like the winter months much because, well frankly, I don't like the cold. I'm a big baby when it comes to cold, snowy, wintery, freezing weather. I'll admit it any day!

So when it's cold outside, I'm wanting warmer weather. When spring arrived this year I was glad! I think spring and fall are my favorite seasons. Not too hot and not too cold. Pretty much just right!

Now that it is summer and going to be in the triple digits for like a week, well, I'm not so glad that the weather is warmer.

I wanted warm weather, not HOT! Triple digits is too HOT! It is currently after 11pm and yet our temperature is STILL 91 degrees! Crazy! Crazy!

I went outside earlier and wasn't even out there but a short time. I wasn't even doing anything but standing outside and yet I still had sweat rolling off of me. You know it's too hot if I'm sweating like that! I'm usually the last one in our family to be hot so I know my hubby and kids were hot too.

So during the winter I was waiting for spring and summer. Now I'm waiting for fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment