Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Adult Feud

I was watching the television game show called The Family Feud tonight and have decided it really should not be called that. It should be called The Adult Feud!

Here's why I think this. One of the questions asked of 100 people on tonight's episode was- Name a large animal that has a large package. Really? On a game show called The FAMILY Feud? Like children need to hear things like this! I know I don't want my kids hearing it so they will not be watching this show anymore!

This isn't the first time I've watched this game show and heard things that I felt inappropriate for children. If you read my blog posts on a regular basis then you might have seen my other post about this show. If not, it can be found here.

This show may have contestants who are family members but it really is not a show for the WHOLE family to watch. It is at times not too kid friendly!


No comments:

Post a Comment