Tuesday, July 17, 2012

60th Anniversary

This month my grandparents will be celebrating being married for 60 years! Can you imagine being with someone for THAT long? That's a whole lotta years!

My hubby and I have been married for 15 years and I look forward to being able to celebrate 60 years with him! I can only hope we'll still be just as happy after all those years like my grandparents seem to be.

My grandparents are so sweet and cute together even after all this time. Definitely true love right there! They were married and not long after, grandpa went overseas. How hard would THAT have been?

This week there is a lot of party preparations going on as we will be celebrating their anniversary this weekend. It's a lot of work putting together such a big event but well worth it in the end. We know that everyone will enjoy helping my grandparents celebrate this wonderful occasion.

I'm sure that lots of fun memories will be talked about especially after everyone gets to looking at the old photos we'll have displayed about. It will be a great time to reminisce. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment