Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tattling On Daddy

So you've heard of kids tattling on each other, right? Well, have you ever heard of a child tattling on their daddy? If not, you have after you read this blog post!

Both of my kids tattle to me on their daddy. It's so funny! 

One night my son was talking too loud when my daughter was asleep so daddy told him to shhhh. He then came to me crying saying daddy was talking to him and telling him shhhhh. I think he thought I was going to tell daddy to stop?

Tonight my daughter didn't want to eat all the chicken daddy had put on her plate for supper. Since I didn't know how much chicken she started off with, I told her to go ask her daddy if she'd eaten enough.

Next thing I know, she came crying back to me telling me daddy told her she needed to eat at least half of what was still on her plate. Apparently she hadn't eaten hardly any of her chicken. I think she thought I'd tell her to eat a different amount?

One day, both of my kids will realize that tattling to me on daddy doesn't change anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment