Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Talking To The Dogs

My son has had a love for the 101 Dalmatian movies lately. He wants to watch them ALL the time. He refers to them as the "puppy" movies. He has also been carrying around one of my stuffed TY dalmatian dogs and calling it "my Pongo". If you aren't familiar with the movie 101 Dalmatians, the adult male dog in the movie is named Pongo and the adult female dog in the movie is named Perdita.

Tonight we had oranges as a snack which left my son's hand a bit sticky so he went into the bathroom to wash it off. A bit later I hear him still in the bathroom, only he wasn't washing his hand anymore. He was standing near the window barking out it.

He was being very loud and when I asked him to stop, his reply back to me was, "I'm talking to the dogs." Again, for those not familiar with it, in the movie 101 Dalmatians, after the puppies are stolen, there is a part where the adult parent Dalmatian dogs do a twilight bark, which is basically the dogs barking at other dogs, who bark at other dogs, who bark at other ones, and so on until their message is heard by dogs all over.

I guess my son thought he was communicating with the dogs? It was TOO cute! The things kids do sometimes! Just brings a smile to your face and sometimes a laugh or two too! Gotta LOVE kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment