Sunday, June 3, 2012

Needed More Sleep

This morning when I woke up, I looked at the clock. Yep, it was earlier than I wanted to get out of bed so I didn't get up yet. I did however think to myself that I could get SO much done if I were to have gotten up at that time.

Naw, I wanted to just lounge around, relax, and be lazy, so in my bed I stayed. :-)

I didn't necessarily feel like I was still tired and needed to sleep though. Well, apparently I did because the next thing I know, I look at the clock and over 2 hours had past. I had fallen back asleep so apparently my body was still tired and needed more rest.

Even though I had fallen asleep for a bit longer, when I did wake back up, it wasn't EARLY, but I still had A LOT of time to get things accomplished today. 

Overall, today was a good day! How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment