Thursday, May 31, 2012

What A Man!

Nearly every morning, hubby gets out of bed before I do, whether it be during the week or on the weekend. I think it is just his inner alarm clock that is set for a certain time since he usually has to be up early on work days.

Well, this morning was no different. When I woke up, hubby was already out of bed. I got up and went out to the living room, where I found hubby. He may have gotten out of bed before I did, but he hadn't ventured far, just to the couch where I found him lying down.

After a few minutes, hubby got up and made his way to the kitchen. I heard him get into the refrigerator and into the cabinets. Then I heard him mixing something and cooking something. I thought he was making his famous scrambled eggs with shredded cheese, bacon bits, salt, and pepper.

My thought was wrong! A little bit later, around the corner he came with a plate of French toast with butter, swimming in syrup! Oh so yummy! One of my favorite breakfast foods! This wonderful plate of French toast was for none other than me!

What a man I have, huh? What's that you ask? No, I won't trade him for anything and I don't lend him or rent him out either! He's mine, ALL MINE! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment