Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Warmer Weather

Now that spring has arrived and summer is just around the corner, obviously the weather is quite a bit warmer, which I like. Winter is my least favorite season and I'm glad it is warmer now!

A little over a week ago, it was quite warm here. We were all inside the house just kind of lounging around. We had fans going to help cool us off. I'm not ready to turn on the air conditioner yet because well, quite frankly, I'm not ready for the electric bill that comes with using the air conditioner.

Hubby was sweating and I was pretty warm too. I'm actually usually the one who is cold in our family so it had to have been hot in our house for me to be warm too.

This particular day, even with our house being so hot, BOTH of my kids were acting like it was wintertime.

My son was walking around in his Winnie The Pooh bathrobe and my daughter was curled up under a quilt on the couch. Silly kids! Apparently they didn't get the memo that winter was over!

No comments:

Post a Comment