Monday, May 28, 2012

AccurateTranslation

A couple of weeks ago, I went to tuck my daughter into bed in her room. Every night before I turn out the light, I do a quick look around her room.

On this particular night, after my quick look around the room, I called for my hubby to come in with a chair. My son, who was in HIS room, NOT my daughter's, knew exactly what was going on without even being in there or seeing anything.

From his room, me telling hubby to come with a chair was translated accurately by my 3 and a 1/2 year old little boy who hollered, "There's a spider!" He was absolutely correct! There was a spider. It was so funny! The translation part, NOT the spider! Ewww! I don't like spiders! Not one teeny tiny bit! That's why we do spider checks of the room at night, to make sure none of those 8 legged creatures are hanging around. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment