Sunday, September 6, 2009

What Makes My Baby Laugh

It is just amazing what little it takes to make a baby laugh sometimes. Tonight my son was standing at the baby gate we have put up to the entrance of the hall from our living room. Across the way is our bathroom. My daughter was in the bathroom brushing her teeth. Each time she rinsed her mouth and spit the water in the sink my son would just laugh and laugh. It was so funny and cute all at the same time! I wish I had recorded it because I know it would have put a smile on your face to be able to hear him.

2 comments:

  1. So many times I wish I could record them giggling-- nothing better!

    Mary K
    http://keepsmeinstitches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, that story reminds me of my lil sister as a baby :)

    ReplyDelete