Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ranch Wheat Thins


I am going to do my best to stay caught up with my blog by posting one blog post per day for the whole month of September. Whether I do this or not is another question but I'm going to try! I know I am still missing a few from last month. I'm going to see if I can't find enough to write about to catch up on those too. Yeah, I know. That's a whole lot of writing!

Tonight's blog is one of my try it before you buy it blogs. I'm featuring the Ranch flavored Wheat Thins tonight. Normally when we have purchased flavored crackers they don't have much flavor to them. It's like you get a quick little taste of the seasoning on them and then it is just a mouth full of plain ol' cracker. Well, that is not the case with the Ranch flavored Wheat Thins. They taste great the whole time. I would definitely buy them again and if you haven't tried them yet, I'd recommend you do! Now go out and get yourself a box!

1 comment:

  1. oh these are good! all the flavored wheat thins are- try the i think its sundried tomatoes one? yummmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete