Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Night Night Time

Every night I try to make sure that one of the last things I tell my kids is "I love you." My daughter and I have a "routine" that we do. I say "Night night." She says "Night night." I say "Sweet dreams." She says "Sweet dreams." I say "See you in the morning." She says "See you in the morning." I say "I love you" and she says "I love you." Then I make a kissing sound and she makes one back. I plan to do the same with my son when he is old enough to talk. Right now I say the same things to him on most nights. He almost always if not always gets an "I love you" from me. He just doesn't repeat anything back yet. He will however smile big when I tell him. I always want my kids to know how much I love them and I think this is a great way to do so! They should definitely feel loved because they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment