Monday, September 21, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

Rain, rain, go away! Come again another day! Running errands can be such a hassle already sometimes but when it's raining, the rain makes it that much more of a pain especially when you have kids to take with you. Today I had to run to a couple of places and had my son with me. Now, I had an umbrella that helped keep us dry. Problem is my son is scared of the umbrella. Not sure why? Poor little guy. I guess when they are that young odd things will scare them. He isn't totally terrified of it that he screams and cries or anything like that. You can tell he obviously doesn't like it much though. He kind of whines and just looks at it like he's keeping his eye on it. Guess to him it is this big, strange object that he doesn't understand how it works yet. Thankfully he isn't extremely scared of it so we can still use it. Otherwise we would have been pretty darn wet today!

No comments:

Post a Comment