Thursday, March 22, 2012

Upcoming Holidays

Once again I am not prepared for the holidays as they arrive. I always think I'm going to be but yet it never happens. I had a few great items for St. Patrick's Day but didn't get them finished and listed in my Etsy shop in time. I'm probably going to list them anyway though. Who knows? Maybe someone will shop early to be ready for 2013!

The next upcoming holiday is Easter. Well, it will be here before we know it and at the rate I'm going, it is going to be yet another holiday that I am not prepared for so I think I'm going to skip to the next holiday which will be the 4th of July.

I have just over 3 months so surely I can get some patriotic items made and listed right? One would think I could. Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment