Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Crazy Colored Dish Scrubbies

I crochet dish scrubbies using nylon netting and tulle. I usually buy it in 5 yard pieces. Most of the time when I get to the end of the piece, when I buy more it usually doesn't quite match even if I buy the same color because the new piece is most often off of a different bolt.

Rather than throw away the little bits of each color that are left, I crochet all the little bits together to make some crazy colored dish scrubbies. Hey, how's that saying go? Waste not want not, right?

Even though they aren't quite as "pretty" as the other ones I make, these crazy colored ones work just the same! My dirty dishes don't really care what color of dish scrubbie is getting them clean and neither do I!

I've thought about selling them at a discounted price since they aren't quite as "attractive" but I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in them.

Tonight I sat and went through all of my little bits and was able to make 6 dish scrubbies for my kitchen. Those will last us awhile! You can see them in the picture. Whatcha think? Would you scrub your pots and pans with them?



No comments:

Post a Comment