Sunday, March 25, 2012

Canceling The Contest

Well, I've decided to cancel the contest I had hoped to hold here on my blog. The one where the winning Etsy shop would find their shop featured in 30 consecutive treasuries that I posted about here.

I was planning on having the voting for the contest start today and run all week. I had the entry time open for about 3 days and didn't have not one shop who was interested. :-(

I'm a bit bummed out about it. I thought it would have been a lot of fun for the Etsy shops involved to post the link and try to gather the most votes so they could win. I was hoping a lot of Etsy shops would have wanted to participate.

I thought 30 treasury features was a great way to promote one's shop but I guess no one else did?

I guess I can't really say NO ONE was interested in the contest. I did have one Etsy shop post a comment after the deadline for entry so that Etsy shop will find some of their items featured in some upcoming March treasuries. Thank you to Laura Lynn Studio for your interest in the contest!

Maybe I'll try again at a later date? Maybe for the month of May? Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment