Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Replacing Items

Ever have something that needs replacing but when you purchase a new item to replace it, the new item just doesn't work as well as the old one?

Awhile ago, I purchased a new crochet hook because my old one was so used that the color was coming off of it. I've obviously crocheted A LOT with it! After I bought the new crochet hook, I tried it out and it just was not the same so I set it aside and continued to use my old one. I don't know what it was. It just seemed like the yarn didn't flow across the new one as easily.

I've since decided that I'm going to give my new pretty blue crochet hook, (my FAVORITE color I might add), a try. I'm sure that once I start using it more and more it will eventually become my new favorite crochet hook and will look just as worn as the old red one does now.

No comments:

Post a Comment