Thursday, January 5, 2012

Still Night Night Time

Last night around 2am I hear a little voice crying out from the other room. I get up out of bed and go into my little guys' room to find him sitting up. As soon as I walk in the door he lies back down. I went over and covered him back up with his blanket, told him it was still night night time, and said I love you. He went back to sleep.

It was as though he had woken up and just needed mommy to tuck him back in so he could fall back asleep. How sweet! He just wanted mommy! Wish it hadn't been 2am though! :-)

Then the little guy turned around and did practically the same thing about an hour to an hour and a half later. I am tired and could really use a nap right now but I have too much I'd like to get done so up I stay. Maybe I'll sleep in this weekend. Maybe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment