Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Coming Up With Topics

I really enjoy blogging but sometimes struggle to come up with topics to blog about. With kids and a hubby you would think there would always be something I could write a blog post on but I just never know if my readers would enjoy reading some of the things my family does. My goal is to keep you all interested so you keep coming back to see what else I have blogged about!

Since one of my New Year's resolutions was to blog daily, that means I am going to need 366 topics since 2012 is leap year. Wow! That's a whole lotta topics!

In the past I have featured fellow Etsians on my blog so I have decided to start doing that again only more often. If you have an Etsy shop and would like to be featured on my blog please leave a comment so I'll know.

Stay tuned for some Etsy shop features in the future! Some you may have seen before, some may be new to you! Only time will tell!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to be featured on your blog. I also posted the link to this post on my Facebook page. I hope it will bring you some new readers!

    ReplyDelete