Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Should I Stay Up?

Ever get woke up about 2 hours before you have to be up and think, "Man, I'm still so tired I just want to go back to sleep but if I got up now I could get so much more done." Well this very thing happened to me this morning.

It didn't take me too long to make my decision on whether I should stay up or go back to sleep. Yep, you guessed it. I chose sleep!

I did NOT want to get up when my alarm went off but out of bed I got. In my mind I had the idea of getting my daughter off to school, hubby off to work, and then taking myself over to the couch to sleep a little more while my son was still in bed.

Then reality stepped in and reminded me I don't have time for a morning nap. I have errands to run and things to do around the house. Darn reality! Grrr.....

No comments:

Post a Comment