Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Post Office Dilemma

Today I'm blogging about a dilemma I had with the mailing of a package.

I went to the post office last night and used the machine in the lobby area to mail packages. I've used this machine many MANY times in the past and have never had a problem. Unfortunately last night I did. I had 6 packages to mail. 5 of the 6 labels printed properly. Grrrrr! Obviously that meant I couldn't mail one of the packages.

I went today to the post office during regular hours to deal with this. Unfortunately the man working today did not seem to really know how to handle this. Since I had already paid for the postage last night, he printed a new label and put it on the package and didn't recharge me. I am hoping the package will arrive to my buyer in a timely manner and not come back to me or encounter any other postage issues but I am going to be completely honest when I say I left with not much confidence the package would arrive with no additional problems. When the man working says things like, "It should be fine." You tend to worry.

Hopefully all will be fine and I'm worrying for nothing. Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment