Friday, August 17, 2012

She Likes Third Grade

So, as of now, my daughter must really be liking third grade. Granted this is just the first week so only time will tell if this will change or not.

The reason why I think she must really be liking school this year is because the girl is getting up BEFORE the alarm even goes off. I'm not talking just a few minutes before either.

The first day of school she woke up a bit after the alarm. Of course, for the first day of school, I think she was kind of excited, yet kind of still wishing it was summer vacation. Then yesterday for the second day of school, she was up about 10 to 15 minutes before the alarm.

Today my daughter was up WELL before the alarm! She was up about 35 minutes early! I'm thrilled she is enjoying school so much this year and that eager to get up, get ready, and get there, but I'm not thrilled about not even getting to sleep until my alarm goes off.

No comments:

Post a Comment