Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Day Of Third Grade

Today was my daughter's first day of third grade. I think she was a bit more excited for it than she let on, especially after she got on her new shirt, shorts, shoes, and bobby pins I made for her hair.

She was all decked out in pink, black, white, and gray this morning. She looked really nice with an added touch of pretty due to her freshly painted pink fingernails and her ear lobes wearing her cute little pink flower clip on earrings.

After I picked her up from school, I asked how the first day was. She said it was good. Let's hope this good lasts and she stays liking school all year long. Last year there was a time when she just didn't like it at all and we got a bit concerned.

Once the year got going last year though, she did end up liking school a bit more so yay! Last year was the first time she ever disliked school. I'm sure that won't be the only time but let's hope the next time she dislikes school will not be in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment