Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Fifteenth Featured Etsian

I found my fifteenth featured Etsian, Mitzy Tompkins from VicDesigns, by browsing my purchases on Etsy again so I can vouch that the die cut butterfly and Easter bunny tags found in this shop are absolutely wonderful. They make for PERFECT thank you notes to send out with my orders! I'd definitely buy more! They are the ones in the photos in this blog post. Don't they look great?


Mitzy's shop specializes in handmade paper goods. She creates all of her items. All of the materials that she uses are high quality and acid free. She provides items to help you treasure your most important memories. Mitzy also makes custom invitations and cards. She works in a smoke and pet free environment.

Mitzy started scrapbooking 8 years ago for her family and friends. She has a great passion for scrapbooking and loves to create handmade pages. All of her pre-made pages are unique and one of a kind. She hopes you enjoy them as much as she enjoys creating them.


She also has three pack greeting cards. They are for all occasions. If you don't see anything that you are looking for, just convo her. She takes custom orders. Go check out Mitzy's shop here and see if you find anything you just HAVE to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment