Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Loving The Weather

So after having quite a few three digits days this summer, I am totally enjoying the cooler weather our area is experiencing right now!

Compared to those HOT days, our recent days feel down right chilly! I've even had to break out my house slippers to help keep my toes warm, especially first thing in the morning.

Last night while sleeping, I woke up and could have used another blanket. Hubby had the fans on and the windows open so the combination of cooler weather and fans on made our room cold to me! Of course, I think hubby was just right.

Tomorrow is suppose to be a bit warmer but not warm enough to have to turn the air conditioning back on. Thank goodness too because without the air conditioning running, our electric bill should have smaller numbers on it next time it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment